"Thanks for choosing me"
A great success in Innovation and creativity to launch our first Lexus concept in Dubai
“A world first restaurant concept created for the MasterChef brand”
"I have always valued our relationship"
“An inspiring new look and design for our respected brand”
The Cutting Edge is a hospitality consulting agency that adopts an all-encompassing approach to transform your business into an industry leader, equipped with the edge for success.
Our team of highly experienced hospitality leaders is spread across three divisions: CUTTING EDGE Hospitality Consulting, KATCH EDGE Marketing & Brand Development and SALES EDGE Sales Consulting & Training, providing your business with a diverse and invaluable range of expertise to help you lead the way.
With decades of local and international experience, Cutting Edge is far more than a team of trend followers – we are the trendsetters of the hospitality world, positioned at the forefront of leading industry projects around the globe. We maintain an inimitable passion for what we do, never settling for anything other than innovative. Every member of our team believes that the taste of success is down to a delicate blend of building strong relationships, adhering to briefs and budgets, sticking to deadlines, and transforming clients’ visions in realities.
- Founder of The Cutting Edge Hospitality Agency, Dubai in 2013. Vice President of Food & Beverage of The First Group, Dubai’s leading developer of landmark properties and partnerships with the world’s leading hotel operators.
- Creator of the world’s first ‘MasterChef, the TV Experience Restaurant’, opening in Dubai in 2019.
- Voted No 1 Influencer ‘Caterer Middle East Power 50’ List in 2017 and 2018.
- Award winner for ‘Leading F&B Director’ in Middle East Region by ‘Hotel & Catering News Middle East’ 2018
- Founding Member of GRIF (Global Restaurant Investment Forum)
- Contributing writer in ‘Caterer Middle East’ and ‘Hotelier Middle East’ Magazines.
- Executive Director of The Cutting Edge Hospitality Agency, Dubai since 2017.
- Creator of SALES EDGE, specialising in Hotel Sales & Marketing Consulting, Representation, Contracting & Rate Negotiation as well Training, Coaching and Mentoring for hotels and restaurants
- Global Travel Director and creator of the Hotels Worldwide division of ‘The Entertainer’ 2010-2017. Marketing hotel incentive 2for1 offers to Members.
- National Partnership Marketing Manager Australia & NZ for Entertainment Publications 1999-2009. Pioneer of Travel, Leisure and Hotel Incentives program for the ‘Entertainment book’ Membership
- Hotel Sales Management Roles Accor, IHG and Rydges Hotel groups
- Business Developer at The Cutting Edge Hospitality Agency since inception 2013
- Boasts extensive regional F&B experience in the Middle East region
- Expertise in specific Market Research, Intelligence and Feasibility studies.
- Assists with the conceptualisation, implementation, integration and management of F&B concepts, transforming ideas into thriving businesses.
- Creative Consultant at The Cutting Edge Hospitality Agency since 2014
- Founder and Managing Director of Katch International, a leading PR, marketing, media, events and creative agency based in London and Dubai, since 2010.
- Co-Founder of IAManagement International, a Dubai-based full-service artist management company that works with internationally renowned clients, events and brands across the region, and around the world.
- Vast experience and expertise in marketing and branding across the hospitality industry.
- Highly skilled creative communications specialist with a talent for innovative concept development and implementation, as well as marketing strategy planning and execution.
Shift the focus from Service to Hospitality. I will admit it; I am a stickler for good service. I truly appreciate the time, energy and practice that goes into being able to pour a glass of wine, mix a cocktail and gueridon prepare and serve a chateuabriande. It seems...
So just how easy is it to open a restaurant in Dubai? Many people think I lead a blessed life. I get to work with some fantastic, entrepreneurial operators, owners and investors, give guidance on concept development and mobilisation and really support the team to open...
I am having trouble finding a Local? I have recently been wondering why, having lived in the Middle East for over 7 years now, I can’t find a good, regular local eatery that can cater to my needs 2-3 times a week within a 5km radius of my house. Don't get me wrong, I...